|商品名稱：||I-GIS GeoScene3D 10.0.13.574-3D地質建模軟件|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：I-GIS GeoScene3D 10.0.13.574-3D地質建模軟件GeoScene3D是一款專業的三維地質建模軟件，提供大量的地球科學數據可視化功能，可在建模過程中構建地質模型，適用於工程地質學、地下水、土壤污染或各種數據類型的編譯和解釋等.
GeoScene3D is a 3D Geological modelling software for visualizing geoscience data, building geological models in order to distribute the results to stakeholders. The software is well suited for geoscientists in public and private organizations working with engineering geology, groundwater, soil contamination or other tasks involving compilation and interpretation or visualization of a variety of data types.
Designed and built for Geologists
GeoScene3D enables visualization of a broad range of geoscience data. For example wells, geophysical data, soil and water chemistry, terrain surfaces and geological layers.Furthermore, it is also possible to build geological models using the software in a well-defined modelling process. From the manual, or semi-automated production of layer interpretation points, through the generation of layer surfaces using advanced interpolation techniques, to the final export of layer surfaces for further processing in other software, like FeeFlow, Modflow or similar.
GeoScene3D is the standard platform for geoscience data in Denmark and is continuously developed in collaboration with the Danish Geological Survey (GEUS), the Danish Nature Agency and major Danish engineering companies.
The software handles a wide variety of use cases with users facing different tasks in their day to day work. The result is a practical, versatile and robost program with the functionality to handle everyday practical problems the geologists face in many situtations, both in the public and private sector.
Data Types and Formats
GeoScene3D support a variety of data types and have import wizards in place, making it easy to visualize your data.
Some examples of data types currently used in GeoScene3D:
Airborne and ground based EM and TEM
Resistivity data DC, CVES, ERT
Seismic data, SEGY
Digital terrain models
Tabular data (e.g. database, CSV...)
Map Data (shp and tab files, grids, WMS services ...)
Bitmap data (jpg, bmp…)
• Better support for running up to 10 GeoScene3D's by allowing more temporary folders
• Improvement the performance of profile window. The profile should show up faster with better image quality. It
is possible now to have both background image and items using camerabitmap at the same time (Vector Theme,
• Modeldatabase import bug has been fixed
• The fense profile visibility in 3D has been fixed
• The slice visibility of 3D grid has been fixed
• Profile background with high resolution should show in the profile properly now