|商品名稱：||Wing IDE Pro 18.104.22.168 Multilingual 基於Python編程語言開發的集成開發環境|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Wing IDE Pro 22.214.171.124 Multilingual 基於Python編程語言開發的集成開發環境Wingware WingIDE 是一個基於Python編程語言開發的集成開發環境。為軟件開發者提供了一個集成的工程管理器、圖形界面的調試器、源代碼瀏覽器，並預設了一個高級的源代碼編輯器。
事實證明，和C、C++、Java以及其它編程語言相比，Python將大大提高程序員的開發效率。Wing IDE將充分地利用Python簡單、功能強大以及可升級性等獨特的優勢。據Archaeopteryx軟件公司透露，他們的開發人員一直在使用Wing IDE，大大提高了程序員們的工作效率。
Wing IDE is an integrated development environment for creating applications in the Python language. The IDE provides a professional code editor in which you can use vi and emacs keyboard shortcuts, code autocompletion, refactoring, call tracking, contextual prompts. A graphical code debugger for local and remote debugging, an interface for version control, a unit-testing system, a flexible search engine are available.
Get More Done
Type less and let Wing worry about the details. Get immediate feedback by writing your Python code interactively in the live runtime. Easily navigate code and documentation.
Write Better Code
Avoid common errors and find problems early with assistance from Wing's deep Python code analysis. Keep code clean with smart refactoring and code quality inspection.
Find Bugs Faster
Debug any Python code. Inspect debug data and try out bug fixes interactively without restarting your app. Work locally or on a remote host, VM, or container.
Wing's editor speeds up interactive Python development with context-appropriate auto-completion and documentation, inline error detection and code quality analysis, PEP 8 enforcement, invocation assistance, auto-editing, refactoring, code folding, multi-selection, customizable code snippets, and much more. Wing can emulate vi, emacs, Eclipse, Visual Studio, XCode, and MATLAB.
Wing's debugger makes it easy to fix bugs and write new Python code interactively. Use conditional breakpoints to isolate a problem, then step through code, inspect data, try out bug fixes with the Debug Console's command line, watch values, and debug recursively. You can debug multi-process and multi-threaded code launched from the IDE, hosted in a web framework, called from an embedded Python instance, or run on a remote host, VM, or container. Wing also provides an array and dataframe viewer for scientific and data analysis tasks.
Easy Code Navigation
Wing makes it easy to get around code with goto-definition, find uses, find symbol in project, editor symbol index, module and class browser, keyboard-driven search, and powerful multi-file search. Visit history is stored automatically, so you can instantly return to previously visited code. Or define and traverse categorized bookmarks that track automatically as code changes.
Integrated Unit Testing
Wing supports test-driven development with the unittest, doctest, nose, pytest, and Django testing frameworks. Failing tests are easy to diagnose and fix with Wing's powerful debugger, and you can write new code interactively in the live runtime context set up by a unit test.
Wing's quick-to-configure remote development support delivers all of Wing's features seamlessly and securely to Python code running on a remote host, VM, or container. Remote development is possible to hosts running OS X and Linux, including Raspberry Pi, WSL, and Vagrant containers.
Customizable and Extensible
Wing offers hundreds of configuration options affecting editor emulation, display themes, syntax coloring, UI layout, and much more. Easily switch to and from dark mode, magnify the interface for presentations and meetings, and use perspectives to manage task-specific UI configurations. New IDE features can be added by writing Python code that calls down to Wing's scripting API. You can even develop and debug your extension scripts with Wing.
And Much More
Wing supports project management and revision control with Git, Mercurial, Perforce, Bazaar, Subversion, and CVS. Other features include support for virtualenv, a difference/merge tool, indentation style conversion, and executing OS command lines. Wing runs on Windows, OS X, and Linux, and also supports remote development to Raspberry Pi and other ARM Linux devices.
* Analysis and Code Warnings improvements
* Fix analysis when using a remote Python 3 interpreter
* Avoid spurious warnings for 'from . import name' in an __init__.py file
* Fix autocompletion in 'from ... import' statements (using three .'s)
* Fix failure to restart the Python Shell in some cases
* Fix finding .pyi file for os.path
* Fix finding __init__.pyi in the same directory as __init__.py
* Fix handling of symbols defined with import <name> as <name> is .pyi files
* Fix resolving imports under Python 3
* Fix highlighting current argument in Source Assistant
* Fix failure to remove a code warning in some cases
* Display and Theming fixes
* Improve display scaling on Linux by turning off automatic display scaling by
default; it can be turned on via a setting in UI > Advanced preferences
* Fix intermittent failure to properly restore dark mode or light mode from
the high-level configuration menu
* Debugger improvements
* Fix problems seen when threads started in the Python Shell write to stdout
* Don't set __builtins__._ to most recent value in the Debug Console and Python Shell if
it was already set by user code
* Omit all types from debug data display if 'type' is in the Debugger > Data Filters >
Omit Types preference
* Omit SIP-created class attributes for methods from debug data display
* Diff/Merge fixes
* Fix Compare Buffer to Disk and Compare Files for remote files
* Fix Compare Buffer to Disk to handle file encodings correctly
* Documentation updates and fixes
* Fix searching documentation with the Search in Files tool
* Clarify documentation on how to unbind a key or find what a key is bound to
* Further simplify the Anaconda How_to's recommended solution for environment setup