|商品名稱：||Trimlbe Spectra Geospatial Survey Office 5.10.2 完美適合處理和分析在外業上記錄的GPS、GNSS和光學測量數據|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Trimlbe Spectra Geospatial Survey Office 5.10.2 完美適合處理和分析在外業上記錄的GPS、GNSS和光學測量數據Spectra Survey Office軟件完美適合處理和分析在外業上記錄的GPS、GNSS和光學測量數據，並把這些數據導出到設計軟件包裡。 該軟件有許多獨特的創新功能，易學易用。 把Spectra Survey Office軟件安裝到您的個人電腦上，您可以處理RTK數據和靜態/PPK數據生成報告，還可以確定並改正外業錯誤。 導入現有測量數據或直接從互聯網上導入數據，然後把數據作為點以CAD或XML格式導出。 仰仗內置質量保證和質量控制功能，數據既安全又可靠，您可以高枕無憂。 直觀的集成軟件Spectra Precision Survey Office易於學習、功能強大，可以節省您的時間。
Spectra Survey Office (SPSO)軟件功能強大，可以隨心配置，易於使用。 用戶界面上的選項對於微軟Office用戶而言並不陌生。 把兼容文件從您的計算機上直接拖放到打開的工程裡，Spectra Survey Office軟件對該文件進行分析，從而確定其類型以及所需處理方式。 俯視圖、3D視圖、基於時間的數據視圖和時段編輯器等可視化工具，幫助您在這整個工程的上下文中“查看”數據。
Spectra Survey Office軟件為廣大測量員和工程師提供高級技術，把常用任務集成在一個系統裡。 處理和檢查RTK數據、靜態數據、快速靜態數據和准動態數據。 Spectra Survey Office同時進行數據簡化、計算、QA/QC和網平差。 控制數據可以被導出至外業軟件裡，以便在外業現場上使用。
Trimlbe Spectra Geospatial Survey Office 5.10.2 |
Languages: 中文 (Simplified), Dansk, Nederlands, English US, English UK, Français, Deutsch,
Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Português, Русский, Español, Svenska
Spectra Geospatial has released an update to Survey Office 5.10. This patch addresses an issue where wrong antenna heights were computed when importing GNSS data, resulting in incorrect elevations in some language installations.
Survey Office software is ideal for processing and analyzing GPS and GNSS, and optical survey data recorded in the field, and exporting it to a design package. The software provides numerous innovative and unique features, and it is easy to learn and use. With Survey Office software on your PC you have the ability to work with RTK and Static/PPK data to generate reports as well as identify and correct field errors. Import data from existing surveys or directly from the Internet and export data as points, or in CAD or XML format. Rest assured that your data is secure and reliable with built-in quality assurance and quality control features. The intuitive, integrated Survey Office program saves time with its short learning curve and powerful features.
Survey data acquired in the field using a total station and contained in a data file can be imported into the software and integrated as necessary with other data collected as part of a survey project (for example, GNSS or level data).
The Survey Office software is powerful and configurable, yet easy-to-use. The user interface features options that are familiar to Microsoft Office users. Drag-and-drop compatible files from your computer directly into an open project and the Survey Office software analyzes the file to determine its type and how it needs to be processed. Visualization tools such as Plan views, 3D views, time-based data views and session editors help you “see” the data in the context of the entire project.
The Survey Office software provides surveyors and engineers with advanced technology, integrating common tasks into a single system. Process and review RTK, Static, FastStatic, and stop-and-go Kinematic data. Survey Office also performs data reduction, computation, QA/QC and network adjustment. Control data can be exported to the field software for use in the field.
Survey Office 5.10 position itself as the single office software for surveyors professionals.
New features include:
- New color theme and rebranding from Spectra Survey Office (SPSO) to Survey Office (SO)
- Save time + clicks by creating + editing feature libraries + attributes directly in SO
- Inspect your CAD linework with the new Detect Crossing Geometry command to deliver the highest quality results to clients
- Use the ALTA/NSPS Allowable Relative Tolerance Report to generate ALTA-standard survey reports for relative precisions between points that might not have direct measurements
- Create custom planes along a linear path and regular intervals to expand drafting capabilities in the Cutting Plane View.
The FOCUS 35 is a motorized total station providing high speed, accuracy and precision in measurement. The FOCUS 35 robotic instrument moves the power of the observer from the instrument to the range pole, improving efficiency.
Spectra Geospatial has long been an established brand, belonging to Trimble Inc., known for delivering quality products to the survey and construction markets. The Spectra Geospatial brand offers a complete product portfolio including Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS), Global Positioning Systems (GPS), optical total stations, data collection hardware, field and office software, as well as a wide range of construction tools.
Product: Trimlbe Spectra Geospatial Survey Office
Version: 5.10 Patch 2
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : https://spectrageospatial.com/
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *