|商品名稱：||Sony Catalyst Browse Suite 2019.2 一個非常強大的媒體管理軟件|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Sony Catalyst Browse Suite 2019.2 一個非常強大的媒體管理軟件Sony Catalyst Browse 2019 是一個非常強大的媒體管理軟件。通過本軟件，你可以快速查看Sony 相機、驅動器或讀卡器中的文件。並且提供簡化的媒體管理，大大的簡化您的工作流程。
Windows x64 | Languages: English |
Catalyst Browse, a cross-platform viewing and logging tool for all Sony Pro formats, offers streamlined media management that simplifies your workflow and secures your content. Catalyst Prepare - The fast, simple, reliable path from camera to post.
Catalyst Prepare takes care of all of your media prep needs:
- View your media directly from a camera, deck, or card reader
- Make a full-volume backup with checksum verification
- Organize clips into bins
- Batch copy clips
- Batch transcode clips
- Make color adjustments and apply looks
- Set in/out points
- Establish multichannel audio assignments
- Batch upload clips Ci, the Sony video cloud service
- Assemble a rough cut with the Storyboard feature
The complex world of media production requires powerful media management. Catalyst Browse, a cross-platform viewing and logging tool for all Sony Pro formats, offers streamlined media management that simplifies your workflow and secures your content.
Catalyst Browse is a media assistant that lets you browse files from your Sony camera, deck, or card reader with detailed views of individual clips; see and edit media metadata; accurately view video using source colour space, and apply colour correction and colour looks. Once you've selected the clips you need, you can copy them to a local hard drive or connected NAS, upload to Sony Media Cloud Services Ci, transcode to a variety of formats, as well as create, ingest, and export Sony Professional Disc clip lists.
Quickly browse files on your device using a visual thumbnail view or detailed list.
See the details of each clip, check focus, mark in and out points, adjust colours, and edit metadata.
Copy all clips on the media, a subset, or only the desired portion of a clip to save time and space.
Ultra Wide Colour Gamut
Review with confidence the full range of colour captured by your S-Log and RAW Sony cameras. Apply colour correction, and import/export standard ASC-CDL files with other workflow tools to save time.
Create, import, and export Sony Professional Disc clip lists for quick play-out needs.
Transcode and Cloud
Transcode clips to a variety of video production formats. Upload clips directly to the Sony Ci Media Cloud Services for collaborative team review.
Notable fixes/changes in version 2019.2:
- Added support for stabilizing FX9 clips using metadata.
- When stabilizing a clip using a Cropping ratio setting larger than the default value, clips with significant camera shake may exhibit a black border around the frame. We recommend using a Cropping ratio setting that is close to the default value. You can double-click the slider handle to reset the setting to its default.
- 4K video stabilization requires a GPU that supports OpenGL 4.1 to be connected to a monitor. We recommend 4 GB of GPU memory for stabilizing 4K clips. Please see System Requirements for more information.
- Improved workflow for exporting clips.
- The scale of the SDR gain control in Options > Color Management has been updated to use a range of -15.0 dB to 0 dB (in 0.1 dB increments). This change ensures consistent HDR-to-SDR conversion with the HDRC-4000 HDR Production Converter Unit.
- Added support for VENICE X-OCN 4K 2.39:1 files.
- Improved application start-up times.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the application to become unresponsive when moving a clip to SxS memory while the memory was in use by the PZW-4000.
- Fixed a bug that could cause file transfers to fail when transferring a file to a Sony deck via FTP using a lower-case file extension.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent clip list edits from being saved in some cases when closing the application.
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect output for X-OCN and XAVC clips that contain a Tint metadata value other than 0.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the discontinuous timecode indicator from being displayed correctly at the start of a clip.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Upload button to be unavailable in the Share pane when uploading to Ci Workspace with Upload original clips selected.
- Fixed a bug that could cause user interface text to appear with a reduced line weight when running macOS 10.14 (Mojave) in Japanese.
- A 64-bit operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with support for OpenCL 1.1 or later with at least 512 MB of memory (2 GB recommended for 4K) or a CPU with SSE 4.2 or higher. OpenGL 2.1 is recommended for optimum performance.