|商品名稱：||ToothFairy 2.6.0 MacOS 可以幫助你轉換選定的藍牙設備連接|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：ToothFairy 2.6.0 MacOS 可以幫助你轉換選定的藍牙設備連接Tooth Fairy Mac版可以幫助你轉換選定的藍牙設備連接，例如，airpods，直接從菜單欄或全局熱鍵啟用。你可以用系統藍牙菜單欄，但Tooth Fairy mac可以節省你幾個點擊操作。將選中的一個藍牙設備添加到菜單條，一次點擊就可完成選中的這個藍牙設備連接切換，免除從下拉菜單中查找的麻煩。並可設置快捷鍵，一鍵切換連接。尤其適用於 AirPods 等藍牙耳機。支持更改菜單條圖標的功能。增加連接確認模式。在此模式下，只連接選定設備，如果已連接不做斷開操作。適用於 AirPods 等無需斷開操作的藍牙設備。
Language: Multilingual |
Connect AirPods (or other Bluetooth headphones) to your Mac with a single click or keypress. AirPods are great, but they don’t work quite as smoothly with Macs as they do iPhones.
You can’t tell at a glance whether audio will play from the AirPods or your Mac’s built-in speaker, you have to dig into a Bluetooth submenu to connect, and then you have to go back to the menu to see when the AirPods are ready for use. ToothFairy streamlines this: just click an icon in the menu bar (or press a hotkey) to switch to the AirPods, and the icon always shows whether they’re connected.
- Works with AirPods, as well as any Bluetooth headphones, speakers, or headset that you can connect to your Mac.
- Click the hollow AirPods icon in the menu bar to switch to AirPods. It fills in to show they are connected and also displays a battery indicator.
- Supports multiple Bluetooth audio devices; you can choose a different icon and hotkey for each.
- Get the best audio quality. macOS will normally use the SCO codec if it thinks you’re going to use the microphone. ToothFairy can ensure that it uses the higher quality AAC codec when you only care about audio output: listening to music or video or playing a game.
- Disconnect a Bluetooth device by clicking the icon (or pressing the hotkey) again, so that you can switch back to your phone. AirPods and Beats devices with an Apple W1 chip do not need to be manually disconnected, and you can set them to “Connection only mode” to avoid accidental disconnetions when pressing the hotkey multiple times.
- ToothFairy automatically launches at login, so it’s always there when you need it.
- Optionally hide the Dock icon so it only appears in the menu bar. With the Dock icon hidden, you can right-click (or Control-click) the menu bar icon to access the settings.
- Run a shell script when the AirPods are connected or disconnected.
Note: ToothFairy works with devices that can be connected via the macOS Bluetooth menu. Please make sure the devices you want to connect have been paired to the system correctly before using them with ToothFairy.